How to Speed Write Your Book with Voice Recognition Software
Dictate your book, don’t type it!
Voice writing is NOT futuristic — people are making more money by writing faster, high quality material using speech recognition technology today.
Voice recognition software is better than ever and you can leverage it to make your thoughts tangible. Speech recognition software is not magic, even though it seems that way sometimes.Today, there are many voice recognition options available, many free, and I share details about them.
I have used voice recognition software since it became available for desktop use in 1999. I have used a well-known voice recognition software brand since 2002.
This course contains videos to give you an overview of some of the most popular voice recognition tools. See them in operation.
There are many benefits to dictating your book and you can learn how in this course.
- You can break the habit of slow kinetic writing, which is expressing your thoughts through motion.
- You can learn how to fill your mind with your ideas and speak your first draft.
- Most people type less than 40 words a minute. You can speak over 180 words per minute. Write a 5,000 word chapter in less than 30 minutes.
- Write the book inside you by using voice recognition technology.
- Finish the book you started.Voice writing can empower you.
In this course I ease the path of technology adoption for writers by:
- Explaining why you should use dictation even if you have tried to use speech recognition software in the past.
- Demonstrating major speech recognition software as part of the course.
- Providing the techniques you need to successfully use your voice to write your book.
- This course will help you overcome your preconceptions about voice writing and open a valuable way of expression to you.
After completing this course, you’ll have the tools you need to…
- Select the speech recognition software best for you, some of it free.
- Learn how to use the best kind of microphone.
- See how the three major types of voice recognition actually work.
- Know how to adjust your thought processes to speak your book.
- Visualize your book details as you speak.
- Use specific techniques I teach in the course.
Now is the time to change from slow kinetic writing to voice writing. It’s not the wave of the future, it’s happening now. This course will put you on the the fast-track to use voice writing now.
This course includes:
- 16 Instructional Videos (Approximately 1.7 hours + Supplementary Lesson Notes)
- Course Orientation Workbook (PDF)
- New Videos and Helpful Information Added Regularly to course Update Section
- Free Offers and Contests in course Bonus Lecture (final lesson)
- Full Lifetime Access – Start, Review or See Updates Anytime
- Access on mobile (iOS and Android) and TV
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Personalized Certificate of Completion
Completion time (all content) is approximately 2.3 hours, but you are free to work at your own pace and to review any part of the course later.
View lesson videos online only. You can download the Workbook and other files.
Section 1: An Introduction to Voice Writing
Lesson 1: Course Orientation
Lesson 2: Why Speech Recognition Software Can Empower Your Writing
Lesson 3: What You Need to Get Started with Voice Writing
Lesson 4: Overcoming Preconceptions about Voice Writing
Section 1 – Quick Quiz
Section 2: Types of Speech Recognition Software
Lesson 5: Dragon Naturally Speaking Overview
Lesson 6: Dragon Naturally Speaking with a Digital Recorder
Lesson 7: Speech Recognition Software You Already Own
Lesson 8: Online Voice Recognition Options
Lesson 9: Voice Writing with a Smartphone or Tablet
Section 2 – Quick Quiz
Section 3: How to Successfully Embrace Voice Writing
Lesson 10 Breaking the Writing Mind-Hand Connection
Lesson 11: Mind Adjustment for Dictation
Lesson 12: Visualizing Your Book for Dictation
Lesson 13: Dictation Techniques
Lesson 14: Voice Writing in Perspective
Section 3 – Quick Quiz
Section 4: Update Section – Recent Additional Resources
Lesson 15: Document: Voice Writing Quick-Start Guide
Lesson 16: Bonus Lecture – More Resources from D.L. Hughes
Note: I add helpful information on an ongoing basis so there are likely to be more video lessons/resources than shown on this list.
Enroll Today with this Limited Offer.
Start Taking the Course Anytime.