Motivation Secrets for Writers
What if you could break out of your lethargy and complete the book you’ve dreamed of writing?
Most writers face a problem with motivation. Sometimes it’s called “writer’s block,” but we all know how it feels. There is a burning desire to complete a book manuscript, but an invisible barrier seems to appear. It becomes impossible to break through the barrier to reach your writing goals.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- What motivation is and why we all need it.
- How people replace motivation with false ideas and then just hope for the best.
- A 5-step plan to bring you from where you are now in your lack of motivation, to where you what to be as a highly motivated person.
- How you how you can turn your worse motivational enemy into your best friend.
- How you can remain in a highly motivated state with little effort.
- The secret of how you can mobilize your inner factors to reach your writing goals.
- Motivational techniques to use to support you new high motivation profile.
In a perfect world, you’d be able to cut though the cloud of resistance and write with simplicity and clarity. In that world, you’d have to set an alarm to tell you you stop writing, rather than struggling with every paragraph as you might now being doing.
This course includes:
- 10 Instructional Videos
- Workbook (PDF)
- 1 Quick Quiz
- Audio files from video lessons (MP3)
- 20 minutes of one-on-one consulting about any aspect of your writing project
- Personalized Certificate of Completion after you finish the entire course (PDF emailed, suitable for printing and framing).
Completion time is approximately 1.7 hours, but you are free to work at your own pace and to review any part of the course later.
View lesson videos online only. You can download the Workbook and Audio files.
Welcome Video – What You’ll Learn
Course Orientation – Please View Before Starting Course
Lesson 1: Motivation: What It Is, Why You Need It
Lesson 2: Wishing Is Not Enough
Lesson 3: Will Your Motivation Be Rewarded?
Lesson 4: A Familiar Voice
Lesson 5: Five Stages to Maximum Motivation
Lesson 6: Be The Elephant
Lesson 7: Inner and Outer Factors
Lesson 8: Motivation Techniques
Lesson 9: Stay Motivated – Summary
Motivation Quick Quiz