D.L. Hughes has over 30 years of experience as a writer, editor, publisher, educator, and business owner. Don’s education and experience include:
- A bachelor’s degree and two master’s degrees, including an M.A. degree in Communications.
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling industry magazine.
- Taught writing and New Media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both overseas and in the U.S.
- He was named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own independent publishing company for over 24 years.
- Mentors writers and edits books through Author Services.
- His diverse portfolio includes public relations writing, advertising copy writing, news writing, magazine articles, technical writing, fiction books, nonfiction books, book ghostwriting, documentary film scripts, course content, multimedia scripts and online content.
Don’s interests are far-ranging and today he writes and edits books, blog posts and presents courses and seminars on a variety of topics. He is genuinely interested in helping his students reach their writing and personal goals. You can reach him here. He is based in Southern California.
|Some Writing Books by D.L. Hughes|