D.L. Hughes has over 30 years of experience as a writer, editor, publisher and educator.
Here are a few highlights of his work. Some of his books are listed below. He is genuinely interested in helping his clients and students reach their writing, personal and business goals.
- A bachelor’s degree and two master’s degrees, including an M.A. degree in Communications.
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling industry magazine.
- Taught writing and media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both in the U.S. and overseas.
- Named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own Indie publishing company for 24 years.
- Mentors writers, edits books and does ghostwriting through his Personalized Author Services.
His diverse portfolio includes public relations writing, advertising copy writing, news writing, magazine articles, technical writing, fiction books, nonfiction books, book ghostwriting, documentary film scripts, course content, multimedia scripts and online content.
He is based in Southern California but has clients and students in 77 countries. You can reach him here.
|Some Writing Books by D.L. Hughes|