I write the book, you get all the credit and profits
- I will write a quality nonfiction book that you will be proud to claim as your own.
- I write on virtually any topic and the contents will be unique.
- Your name goes on the cover as the author. You will own the copyright and can use the book in any way you wish. Zero restrictions.
The plan is a simple one.
- You tell me the topic you have in mind. Almost anything. If you have case studies or have done some research, you send it to me at the start of the project. If you have no research, that’s okay too. Just send me a list of ideas that are important to you.
- I create a detailed outline that you approve. I then write the book and you approve first and final drafts.
- You get to claim full authorship for a book you’ll be proud of, you get all the profits it generates, and the acclaim that comes from being a published author.
Let me write your business-related book, biography, family history, corporate or organization history. Personal service. Fast, efficient, quality writing.
eBook Package: What you receive for only 15 cents per word
Complete, ready to publish and sell. eBooks from 5,000 to 12,500 words. Any nonfiction topic (See FAQ).*
- Research commensurate with word count, including review of documents you supply.
- Quality writing, careful editing.
- Covers (Flat and 3D) with your title, name and customized royalty-free image.
- Formatted MOBI (Kindle) and EPub files ready to upload at Amazon or elsewhere.
It’s your eBook, sell it for any price you wish. eBooks sell for $2.99 to $12.99 each on Amazon or other eBook sites. Some Internet marketing entrepreneurs get $47-$97 each (or more) when they package and sell them on their own site, to their list or through affiliate programs.
Print Books: Custom quotes based on your project needs
Business books (any business), biographies, corporate or organization histories, family histories, “how-to” and “self-help” books… any kind of nonfiction (See FAQ).*
- 50,000 words starting at $7,500.
- Actual price is determined by the scope of the work and amount of research required.
- Publishing services (copy editing, book cover, interior book design and typesetting) are also available.
- Deadlines that meet your needs. Most full-length print books completed in 90 days or less. I take pride in my professionalism.
You own the completed book, so you control pricing and distribution. You receive tremendous value for your investment.
Click here to see some of the books I have written under my own name. Books written for clients do not appear due to confidentiality agreements. My name will not appear in your book either (if you wish)–you get full credit.
Blog Posts for Your Site
I can write unique, creative blog posts for your business or professional web site. Most are in the the 500 to 1,500 word range, but it’s your preference. Prices start at 15 cents per word when you contract with me to write and deliver 10 unique posts on a related theme at the same time. Each post is different and addresses some aspect of your business or blog topic. We agree on blog titles and outlines before I write them.
Ideal if you need to populate a new blog with traffic-getting posts or if you want to drip-feed one each week to your clients over a 10-week period. You’ll get them all delivered at the same time, so use them as blog posts or newsletter content. It’s your choice.
Let me help you get search engine page ranking. You supply keyword phrases you want me to use, or I’ll do keyword phrase research for an additional fee.
I have written thousands of blog posts and have a particular philosophy about structure, length and search engine optimization (SEO). See my thoughts here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have further questions? Please contact me. I’d love to write for you.
* Books I write about professional topics like law, accounting and medicine require vetting by a professional in the field to help guard against errors and omissions. If you, as my client, don’t have professional credentials in the field, then there is an extra fee for technical review by an appropriate professional practitioner.