Last updated on 3-28-2017
The United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that bloggers and others engaged in e-commence to disclose relationships with the people we do business with. Click to see the FTC Regulations.
By visiting this site you affirm you understand that:
1. VelocityWriting.com reviews books, other products and services that have been provided to us at no charge. We do not review any product or service that has been offered to us at a discount. We want it for free or no deal.
While we are opinionated and generally express our true opinion, we are like elected officials, civil servants and the news media and we can be bought for the right price. All readers should assume we got a fabulous payoff for our fabulous opinions wherever they may appear on this site.
Our “reviews” include any endorsement, positive mention and/or entirely sponsored post.
2. Our site exists to make money. That includes selling educational courses, products or services we created and own. It also includes offering ads by others who have paid us to offer their product or service. Some ads were purchased by individuals or companies. Others are part of advertising networks and Google Adsense would be an example of that type of ad network.
3. We participate in Affiliate programs. That means if you click on any text or graphic link on this site, we will get a commission if you make a purchase from the vendor. Sometimes we offer links to useful information from sources who do not pay us a commission, but that should be considered an oversight on our part. For example, links to Amazon.com products are normally affiliate links but we deal with scores of different affiliates.
4. You will see testimonials by our clients, by experts, by organizations or by others on this site. We like and appreciate these kinds of compliments, but we advise you to not make any decisions on them alone. Testimonials are based on the experiences of a few people and you are not likely to have similar results. We don’t make any guarantee of any kind about results.
5. Our reach is beyond this site. This FTC Compliance Disclosure extends to our courses, emails we send and to our presence on various Social Media sites including Facebook.